YOUR WEHO HOSTWEHO – WELCOME HOME !
Renting of 5 stars luxury villas in south Corsica.
Our agency offers several villas to rent for short or long stays in the far south of Corsica. Our team is at your disposal for any requests or additional services. You have a need or a request… talk to us!
Porto-VecchioPorto-Vecchio is a port town in Corsica, a French Island in the Mediterranean Sea. The walls of a 16th-century Genoese citadel provide a backdrop to the old town and offer a view of the marina and its yachts.
Shops, bars and restaurants line the town’s narrow streets. The city is surrounded by beautiful beaches: Palombaggia and its pine trees, Santa Giulia.
TRANSPORTATION & ACCESS
Find the best way to come and spend your holidays in Porto-Vecchio !BY PLANE :
• Figari-Sud-Corse Airport: 04 95 71 10 10
www.figari.fr BY BOAT :
• Compagnie CORSICA LINEA: 0825 88 80 88
• Compagnie CORSICA FERRIES: 0825 09 50 95
Explore our villas
Explore with WEHO
PLACES, EVENTS & OFFERS
At your service
Our team on site is at your disposal before and during your stay to answer all your questions. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Services on request
During your stay, we offer additional services such as breakfast delivery, extra cleaning hours or change of sheets and towels on request.
Marchés & Traditions
The markets in the far south, details of which can be found here : Our markets, offer a wide variety of local products. The stalls are often manned by the producers themselves, who will be able to guide you in your choices.
Festivals & Nights
Festi Lumi, Bonifacio: Every year on the first evenings of July, the City of the Cliffs is transformed. It adorns its streets and its citadel with paintings of light. Bonifacio’s evenings are illuminated in a new light, combining technology and tradition.
A summer at the theatre, Porto-Vecchio: All summer long, the Chjachjaroni company invites you to spend a summer at the theatre. 3 evenings/week, 2 shows each evening. The first one for the youngest and the second one for the general public.
Sport & NatureCorsica’s nature is full of treasures in all seasons.
• In summer: enjoy the pleasures of a holiday by the sea, the crystal clear water and numerous water sports.
• In autumn: explore the coastal paths and deserted beaches, dare to go canyoning on the river or take a break from time at the Caldano baths.
• Winter: take a walk on the beach or a trip to the mountains. Skiing in the morning, walking along the seaside in the afternoon.
• In spring: nature awakens and offers you the time to take your time. First sea baths of the year, walks through the flowery paths or first sunburns. Make the most of this much less busy period.
Offers & promotions
For all bookings of 14 days or more, receive a 5% discount. If you sponsor a friend, you will receive a 10% discount on your next stay.
Book your stay!
Need help to choose one of our villas, do not hesitate…CONTACT US