Whether you are looking to relax or to spend some time, discover in Porto-Vecchio and its micro-region, something to satisfy you!
- Boat rental, catamaran or mini-yacht privatisation.
- For sportsmen, jet-ski, kayak, paddle, pedal boat, etc...
You can also take advantage of your holiday to try scuba diving in a preserved eco-system offering an exceptional abundance of fauna and flora.
BETWEEN SEA AND MOUNTAIN: There are so many ways to discover the far south of Corsica. In
the mountains, hiking, treetop adventure parks, canyoning or quad biking.
ENJOY THE SEA Discover the beaches in a different way by taking advantage of horseback
rides and swimming. Access the most secret coves by taking the seaside hiking trails.
The far south of Corsica is renowned for having some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Known for their fine sand and crystal clear waters. Each of our villas is less than 5 minutes from one of the most beautiful beaches in the area:
- Palombaggia Beach
- Santa Giulia Beach
- Pinarello Beach
- Rondinara Beach
CUCURUZZU: : Discover two remarkable sites along a path: "le Casteddu de Cucuruzzu", a fortified settlement dating from the Bronze Age and "le Casteddu de Capula", a medieval
fortification built in the 10th century by Count Bianco.
ARAGHJU : Monumental prehistoric fortress bearing witness to 37 centuries of history. It contains
a keep and an admirable surrounding wall.
BONIFACIO : For its character. A town perched on limestone cliffs carved by the salt. A unique
place in the world not to be missed.
PORTO-VECCHIO : Its citadel and old streets that have retained their charm of yesteryear. Ideal for
an ice cream after dinner or for night-time shopping.
CAVU : Natural pools dug into the rock. Fresh water, ideal for cooling off on hot summer days.
ZONZA & BAVELLA : Enjoy the fresh mountain air and ride to Zonza. Have fun betting on a horse at the Sunday races at Viseo racecourse or, for the more sporty, tackle the famous Aiguilles de
Bavella (Needles of Bavella).
• Food, producers - Place Henri Giraud (upper town). Every Sunday, from 7am to 1pm.
• Textiles - Parking Marine P2 - 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, from 8am to 1pm.
• Producers, craftsmen, textiles - Parking lot of the tourist office. Every Wednesday from 8am to
SAINTE-LUCIE DE PORTO-VECCHIO :
• Producers, craftsmen, textiles - Communal cultural area. Every Monday from 8am to 1pm.
• All products - Loggia de l'arsenal (upper town). Every Tuesday from 8am to 1pm.